Sound Quality audio system

Diskutiere Sound Quality audio system im Audio - Navigation - Telekommunikation Forum im Bereich Avensis Drumherum (T22, T25 und T27); Hi, Excuse me for the English, but what do you guys in general think of the sound quality of the audio system? Personally I think it sounds...

1. bobusa

bobusa Guest

Hi,

Excuse me for the English, but what do you guys in general think of the sound quality of the audio system?
    Personally I think it sounds fairly good for a standard system, but it lacks low end. Did any of you ad a subwoofer? And if so, witch type and were and how did you connect it?

I think the AV is great! I have the 2.0 executive with Full map DVD and Xenon. Excellent car! Great handling compared to the previous model.

Thanks a lot.

I tried German but it failed misserably [​IMG]

Bob

2. Gast

Gast Guest

Hi Bob,

first of all a welcome to you here. - I don't know whether the Mod likes english language here, but let's give it a try. [​IMG]

I don't use any subwoofer, but I think, the sound system was desgined for the standard use, only.

And I don't really need a strong low end. I think, a car-audio-dealer could help you, even without changing the whole rest of the audio! But be aware, he will bill you for that, and I think, it will be not a very small one, because of the time for trying out how to connect it to the system. I remember my dealer's swearings [​IMG] as he had to install the hand-free mobile phone kit. [​IMG] I was the first who orderd it, and there were no manuals what pin has wich function at all. - That's one of the moments, I know, why I didn't became a Toyota mechanic. [​IMG]

cu
    Burkard

3. #3 Freak242, 08.10.2003
    Freak242

Freak242 Guest

Hi Bob,

try Toyota in Belguim. They offer a sub-woofer in the accessory list. I have the list at home, if I don't forget I'll check the price and let you know.

BR,

Max

4. #4 mi-ms496, 08.10.2003
    mi-ms496

mi-ms496 Guest

It would be good to be presented in this forum.

Please pass the details to me, too.

Kind regards, Michael

5. HerrT

HerrT Routinier

Hi!

I've seen a picture (Austrian catalogue) of the 'subwoofer': 10cm thick [​IMG]

Don't know the price, as it wasn't available at this time (2 weeks ago).

Mr T. [​IMG]

Thema: Sound Quality audio system
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. sound quality b9012 avensis toyota

Die Seite wird geladen...

Sound Quality audio system - Ähnliche Themen

1. T27 Wo ist der Verstärker des Soundsystems verbaut?

T27 Wo ist der Verstärker des Soundsystems verbaut?: Hey Ihr Lieben ich bin neu hier und bin auf der Suche nach dem Platz des werkseitigen Verstärkers des Soundsystem. Ich fahre einen Avensis T27 FL2...
  2. DCAT: Stottern und Traktor-Sound

DCAT: Stottern und Traktor-Sound: Servus zusammen, letzte Woche hat mein geliebter und treuer Avensis T25 DCAT kurz vorm Erreichen der 300 tkm-Marke mit Fisimatenten begonnen......
  3. Auris TS, Soundsystem T&G 2 USB Stick

Auris TS, Soundsystem T&G 2 USB Stick: Hallo ich bin neu hier und suche Antwort auf folgende Frage. Über einen USB Stick läuft bei mir zum großen Teil die Musik. Nun habe ich folgendes...
  4. Wie kann ich den Sound verbessern?

Wie kann ich den Sound verbessern?: Hallo Avensis-Fahrer, ich würde gerne den Sound auf ein besseres Niveau heben. Hier im Forum gab es schon mal einen Thread: Soundsystem: Wie...
  5. Wie sind Eure Erfahrungen mit dem Premium Soundsystem des T 27 Executive ab 2015?

Wie sind Eure Erfahrungen mit dem Premium Soundsystem des T 27 Executive ab 2015?: Hallo, bin Eigentümer eine T 27TS 2.0 D Executive aus 2016. Freue mich hauptsächlich auf das Premium Soundsystem des Fahrzeugs, konnte es bislang...