Dashboard troubles

Diskutiere Dashboard troubles im T25: Kinderkrankheiten, Probleme und Vorschläge Forum im Bereich Avensis T25: von 04-2003 bis 12-2008; Hi all, Please take a look at this topic on the Toyota Owners Club forum in the UK:...

1. bobusa

bobusa Guest

Hi all,

Please take a look at this topic on the Toyota Owners Club forum in the UK: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31959
    It's about the dashboard noise (rattle/squeak) coming from the right windshield vent area when hitting a big bump or coming of a speed bump.
    I have this since the car was new and like to resolve it permanently by removing the top of the dash and placing foam pads like mentioned in the topic (apparently this was forgotten on some cars). According to the topic it should not be that difficult. Anybody here have any experience with this procedure? If not does anybody know which book to order?

Thanks [​IMG]

Bob

2. #2 Reinhart, 28.02.2005
    Reinhart

Reinhart Guest

Hi Bob,
    thanks for giving us that thread. It may help some in our forum. Lucky I do not have that noise, but if I had then I could tell my dealer about that.
    Sorry I have no experience with this procedure and I haven't heared from a book who tells that.
    Have a nice day
    Reinhart

Thema:

Dashboard troubles