BC L/100km resets itself?

Diskutiere BC L/100km resets itself? im T25: Kinderkrankheiten, Probleme und Vorschläge Forum im Bereich Avensis T25: von 04-2003 bis 12-2008; It has done it twice now .. suddenly, my BC resets average L/100km [img] Today I stopped the car, picked up a few things from the house,...

1. Gast

Gast Guest

It has done it twice now .. suddenly, my BC resets average L/100km [​IMG]

Today I stopped the car, picked up a few things from the house, and then the BC was reset when i started again

what the hell is happening

2. uwzl

uwzl Guest

It's a known bug. The only solution at that time is not to rely on the random-number-generator called "Boardcomputer".

Uwe

3. Worm

Worm Guest

I move this thread to the problems-section.

Markus

4. #4 burki_s, 29.04.2005
    burki_s

burki_s Routinier

Fahrzeug:
    Lexus RX450h
    Verbrauch:
    I had the same problem last week (only once since I bought the car). Pls have a look at my thread starting April 20th.

We have to live with it, I fear...

Cheers, Burkhard.

5. Gast

Gast Guest

Zitat:It's a known bug. The only solution at that time is not to rely on the random-number-generator called "Boardcomputer".

Uwe

.. I don't rely on it. Mostly use it to compete with myself, trying to figure out how to drive the car most cost-efficient under various conditions [​IMG]

Zitat:I had the same problem last week (only once since I bought the car). Pls have a look at my thread starting April 20th.

We have to live with it, I fear...

Cheers, Burkhard.

Have read the thread - odd that I haven't noticed it before, checks the forum regularly. Well - in my opinion such bugs shoud be sorted out and bc's updated

Thema:

BC L/100km resets itself?

Die Seite wird geladen...

BC L/100km resets itself? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Sparfahrt mit A8 4,2 TDI 5,9l/100km

Sparfahrt mit A8 4,2 TDI 5,9l/100km: Wahnsinn. München Barcelona mit einer Tankfüllung http://www.motorvision.de/motorvision/Motorvision/Sendungen/Motorvision-TV/Archiv/MV169.html