avensis and MP3 (english)

Diskutiere avensis and MP3 (english) im Audio - Navigation - Telekommunikation Forum im Bereich Avensis Drumherum (T22, T25 und T27); Hello, I've just bought an Avensis and I'm extremely pleased. Great & fantastic car. Only one problem: I'd like to listen to MP3 in the car. The...

1. Gast

Gast Guest

Hello, I've just bought an Avensis and I'm extremely pleased. Great & fantastic car.
    Only one problem: I'd like to listen to MP3 in the car. The (excellent) integrated radio only reads cassettes and CDs.
    Is it possible to install an MP3 changer or hard drive without a cassette connector or an FM modulator?
    Are there any MP3 changers compatible using an adapter?
    Anybody got any experience?
    Thanks,
    Laurent

2. #2 Hemm-Ohr, 03.02.2004
    Hemm-Ohr

Hemm-Ohr Ehrenmitglieder
    Ehrenmitglied

Fahrzeug:
    BMW M2 F87
    Hy Laurent,
    have a look to this:

Toyota - 6 Disc MP3 Changer
    Sony CDX-T70MX 6 Disc MP3 Changer and Interface package for Avensis, Corolla, Picnic, RAV4 & Yaris models compatible with the Fujitsu Ten & Matsushita radios. * Check your radio fascia or handbook for the model number/name.

Installation: The interface connects directly to the rear of the radio and the MP3 Changer connects to the interface. Full easy to follow instructions are supplied.

*FREE Adhesive Velcro for easy installation if required*

Accessories Include: 5M CD Lead, CD Magazine, Fixing Brackets and Screws.

Price: £274.95 (Inc. VAT & Express 1-2 Business Day, UK Delivery)

------------------------------------------------------------------------More infos at:

http://www.add-a-cdchanger.co.uk/acatalog/SHOP_Home_Page_Toyota_MP3_Changer_266.html

regards,
    Uwe

3. Gast

Gast Guest

Thanks Uwe,
    I hope that it works with Avensis 2003 [​IMG]
    I'm not sure...

4. #4 Hemm-Ohr, 03.02.2004
    Hemm-Ohr

Hemm-Ohr Ehrenmitglieder
    Ehrenmitglied

Fahrzeug:
    BMW M2 F87
  5. erwin

erwin Guest

Zitat:
    You can ask the seller directly via e-mail! [​IMG]

info@add-a-cdchanger.co.uk

Uwe

I already sent this question to info@sceniccaraudio.co.uk last weekend. But no answer yet. It seems they have to verify it first.

If anybody has a confirmation about compatibility with the new Avensis, please let me know.
    Erwin

6. erwin

erwin Guest

7. Gast

Gast Guest

Dear Laurent,

may be a hard-drive based MP3 player would be a good idea instead of a cd changer. You can get several adapters on the market to connect a MP3 player to the original built in audio system.

From SSI Amerika you can get hard-drive based MP3 player with a CDC Adapter, which enables fully control from the origianl car radio. The problem is that the new Avensis system is not supportet yet, but i hope it will be released until my new Avensis is delivered (June ?).

http://www.ssiamerica.com/

8. erwin

erwin Guest

9. Gast

Gast Guest

bad news !!
    Is it working with a sony cd mp3 changer ?

10. erwin

erwin Guest

Zitat:
    Dear Laurent,

may be a hard-drive based MP3 player would be a good idea instead of a cd changer. You can get several adapters on the market to connect a MP3 player to the original built in audio system.

From SSI Amerika you can get hard-drive based MP3 player with a CDC Adapter, which enables fully control from the origianl car radio. The problem is that the new Avensis system is not supportet yet, but i hope it will be released until my new Avensis is delivered (June ?).

http://www.ssiamerica.com/

I had a look at the SSI internet page. Nice solution! There is also an alternative manufacturer Dension.com with dealers in Germany.
    But, do you have any idea where to place the satellite operating unit? I am in doubt, that it is possible to navigate the unit completely with the AV controls, even if there is a working adaptor available.
    Erwin

Thema:

avensis and MP3 (english)

Die Seite wird geladen...

avensis and MP3 (english) - Ähnliche Themen

1. Suche TTE Teilenummern Avensis T27

Suche TTE Teilenummern Avensis T27: Hallo zusammen, ich fahre nun seit 2 Jahren den Avensis T27 Pre facelift und hatte mich schon viel umgeschaut bezüglich optischen Verbesserungen...
  2. Avensis t22 ; 1,8er: Zigerettenanzünder defekt; Stromlaufplan, Sicherungskasten

Avensis t22 ; 1,8er: Zigerettenanzünder defekt; Stromlaufplan, Sicherungskasten: Hallo an die Gemeinde, Toyota Avensis T22; Bj 2000, Kombi, 1,8er Motor. Mein Papa hat in den Zigarettenanzünder einen Verteiler gesteckt und neben...
  3. Diesel B10 und HVO 100 beim Avensis?

Diesel B10 und HVO 100 beim Avensis?: Nabend! Eben überrascht mich die Tageszeitung mit dem Hinweis daß es wohl bald neue DIESEL-Sorten geben wird. Eben Diesel B10 und HVO 100 bzw....
  4. ABS Hydroeinheit Avensis T25

ABS Hydroeinheit Avensis T25: Hallo hab ein Problem mit dem Avensis T25 Es leuchtet Kontrolleuchten TRC/VSC auf. Wir waren zum auslesen bei Toyota die sagten uns kein Diagnose...
  5. Avensis T25 neuer Xenon Brenner geht aus

Avensis T25 neuer Xenon Brenner geht aus: Hallo, beim Avensis T25 Bj. 2007 ist der Brenner auf der Fahrerseite defekt. Nachdem ich einen neuen Marken Brenner D2s eingebaut habe geht dieser...