Endstufe: Remote

Diskutiere Endstufe: Remote im Audio - Navigation - Telekommunikation Forum im Bereich Avensis Drumherum (T22, T25 und T27); Hey Leute, wenn es war wird, will ich meine Anlage (die derzeit im Keller liegt) wieder einbauen. Das Radio lasse ich drinne, will aber meine 2...

1. Gast

Gast Guest

Hey Leute,
    wenn es war wird, will ich meine Anlage (die derzeit im Keller liegt) wieder einbauen.
    Das Radio lasse ich drinne, will aber meine 2 Endstufen (vielleicht auch nur eine, mal sehen) und den Sub einbauen.

Das Radio hat ja kein Chinch, macht ja nix (High/Low-Adapter...die heissen doch so oder???).

Aber wo bekomme ich den Remote her (also eine vom Radio geschaltete 12V die die Endstufen einschaltet)?
    Oder gibt es die High/Low Adapter die mir den Ausgang anbieten?

Grüße [​IMG]

2. #2 Alex-T25, 14.02.2005
    Alex-T25

Alex-T25 Guest

Hast du ne Freisprecheinrichtung ab Werk drinnen?
    dann kannst da,wenns die original Toyota ist,den blauen Draht mit der 5A Sicherung anzapfen.

Das mit den High Low Adaptern ist recht fummelig,das kann ich dir schon sagen,da Toyota netterweisen icht gerade lange Kabelbäume hat und im weiteren das nicht gerade die flexibelsten Kabel sind,man kann schon fast von drähten sprechen.

3. Gast

Gast Guest

Nein, die habe ich nicht drinne.
    Ich dachte ich mache den High/Low Adapter zusammen mit den Endstufen in den Kofferraum und hole mir den Audio von den Hecklautsprechern.

4. bobusa

bobusa Guest

Hi,

I used the following to hook up 2 Boston Acoustics amps:

On the Radio side make your own cable from:
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/AANSLUITSTEKKER%20TOYOTA%20VIA%20DIETZ.JPG
    And one half of an ISO adaptor. This way the cable loom stays original!

To hook it up use this:
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/toyota.gif

Hi-Low adaptor NE-774V for David Navone (the best):
    http://www.davidnavone.com/adaptor_products.htm

For the remote use the Antenna Amplifier (black, and don't forget to fuse! 0,5 amp):
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/Detail.jpg

You do need an Equalizer though! The radio output is optimized for the OEM (werk) speakers. If you're going to use another Comp set then equalize!

If you have any other questions let me know. [​IMG]

Bob

5. ylf

ylf Guest

Hello,

Zitat:
    To hook it up use this:
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/toyota.gif

Where did you find this shematic?
    It shows, how the steering remote controlls works. [​IMG]

So it may be possible to build our own adapter for custom radios.
    But I think this side of the problem is already solved bx Lumilux.

Zitat:
    Hi-Low adaptor NE-774V for David Navone (the best):
    http://www.davidnavone.com/adaptor_products.htm

Hm, they show the inside. No activ electronic parts, only some resistors and in german called "Übertrager". Not good for the sound.
    Better will be a Hi-Low adaptor with active parts. (They need +12V too, so they are easy to identify)

Ist jeder dem Englischen mächtig oder soll ich noch übersetzen?

bye, ylf

6. Worm

Worm Guest

Kann es sein, dass das "Antenne Remote" sich auf die ausfahrbaren Antennen einiger Toyota-Modelle bezieht?

Oder meinst Du was anderes mit Lenkrad-Fernbedienung?

Markus

7. #7 Alex-T25, 15.02.2005
    Alex-T25

Alex-T25 Guest

Antennen Remote liefert ein 12v Zündplus für dne Motor der ausfahrenbaren Antenne,ist aber das gleiche wie ein Remote,beide sind gleich nutzbar.
    2 Leitungen,ein Auslöser,nämlich die Zündung. einer schaltet das relais im radio,der andere ein + für den Antennenmotor.
    Beide liefern dauerhaft Strom,das abschalten des Antennenmotors regelt die Antennenelektronik

8. ylf

ylf Guest

Zitat:Kann es sein, dass das "Antenne Remote" sich auf die ausfahrbaren Antennen einiger Toyota-Modelle bezieht?

Markus

Mit Lenkrad Fernbedienung meine ich die Knöpfe, die wir da drauf haben. [​IMG]

bye, ylf

9. #9 Alex-T25, 15.02.2005
    Alex-T25

Alex-T25 Guest

Ich sehe da nirgends den Stecker für die Lenkrad FB, nur ganz normale Toyo Radio Anschlüsse die mit der Lenkrad Fernbedienung nichts zu tun haben.
    Das Lenkrad Interface gibts ja nun scheinbar,auch wenn der Preis bissl heavy ist.

10. Worm

Worm Guest

Zitat:Zitat:Kann es sein, dass das "Antenne Remote" sich auf die ausfahrbaren Antennen einiger Toyota-Modelle bezieht?

Markus

Mit Lenkrad Fernbedienung meine ich die Knöpfe, die wir da drauf haben. [​IMG]

bye, ylf

Schon klar. Ich meinte welche der Steckverbindungen Du als Stecker für Lenkradfernbedienung identifiziert hast. Die Remote Antenne sind es ja nicht.

Markus

11. #11 Alex-T25, 15.02.2005
    Alex-T25

Alex-T25 Guest

Der Stecker ist auf keinem der Bilder oder ich bin heute bissl [​IMG]

12. ylf

ylf Guest

Uppps, falscher Link, mein Fehler. Sorry vielmals.

Meinte den hier:
    [​IMG]

bye, ylf

13. Worm

Worm Guest

Ah, jetzt seh ichs auch! Doch nicht [​IMG]

Danke!
    Markus

14. bobusa

bobusa Guest

Zitat: Hm, they show the inside. No activ electronic parts, only some resistors and in german called "Übertrager". Not good for the sound.
    Better will be a Hi-Low adaptor with active parts. (They need +12V too, so they are easy to identify)

bye, ylf

@ylf [​IMG]

Please explain why an active adaptor would be better. It would be another source for noise to come into the system!
    Al you are doing is bring the voltage from the HU down to the right level for the amplifier. This requires the right quality components. Less is always better! To illustrate how a LOC (line output converter) works:
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/LOC01.GIF

The LOCs that David Navone makes are known for their quality. Don't jugde it only on appearance! Do some research on the net and you will see.
    If you still don't believe me I invite you to listen to my system with High end Boston Acoustic components. http://www.bostonacoustics.com I would not have chosen these if the LOC would be terrible. [​IMG]

bobusa

15. ylf

ylf Guest

Zitat:Zitat: Hm, they show the inside. No activ electronic parts, only some resistors and in german called "Übertrager". Not good for the sound.

bye, ylf

@ylf [​IMG]

Please explain why an active adaptor would be better. It would be another source for noise to come into the system!
    Al you are doing is bring the voltage from the HU down to the right level for the amplifier. This requires the right quality components. Less is always better! To illustrate how a LOC (line output converter) works:
    http://members.home.nl/bobkoelewijn/LOC01.GIF

The LOCs that David Navone makes are known for their quality. Don't jugde it only on appearance! Do some research on the net and you will see.
    If you still don't believe me I invite you to listen to my system with High end Boston Acoustic components. http://www.bostonacoustics.com I would not have chosen these if the LOC would be terrible. [​IMG]

bobusa

Yes I will try it (in english for yor better understanding).
    There is a prinzipial physical problem:
    Transformers haven't an lienar frequency response. For example they can't transform DC-Signals. So you loose bass and other frequencies. And they have allways a resonance frequence, wich only means that there are some frequncies better transformed than other.
    At the other side, the noise of an audio amplifier is nowadays no problem any longer. It was a problem from twenty years or more ago. (There are still much rules in the HiFi scene, most based on formaly problems with tube-amplifiers, wich are passed by the actually technic, many years ago. But HiFi-Freaks still belive in these old rules, wich are like a religion. [​IMG]
    Sorry for this comment.)

The name "High/Low-Adapter" also cause a mistake by amateurs in understandig it's function. It don't bring down the Voltage, it brings it up! Because it's an High Power Speaker Output to Low Power Preamplifier Input adapter. The Voltage, wich the Speakers at the HU are driven at normal Volume is much less than the Voltage a the Cinch Cable/Input at the same Volume. The secound job a High/Low Adaptor has to do, is to convert the symmetrical "Speaker Signal" from the bridged amplifier of the HU output into a asymmetrical "Cinch Signal" . (for explanation: a symmetrical signal has "signal +" and "signal -", a asymmetrical signal has "signal" and "ground")
    Both can be solved with a simple difference amplifier by an OP.

I hope, noone will be offend by my point of view as an electronic technican.

bye, ylf

16. bobusa

bobusa Guest

@ylf
    Thanks for the explanation. Please keep in mind that the LOCs today are much better the in the past. [​IMG]
    They still have a bad name because of this.
    I get a max. of 9.5V of signal which is flat between 20Hz and 20KHz with no noise whatsoever due to the full transformer isolation of this LOC. My frequency respons curve is (keeping the car's acoustics in mind) pretty straight after adjusting it with an equalizer (due to the OEM deck freq. compensation for the OEM speakers, which I replaced with Bostons).
    I'm pretty much a Hifi freak and I'm happy with this setup.
    A good High/Low adaptor wil give you a clean undistorted signal with a flat freq. response.

Bob

Thema:

Endstufe: Remote

Die Seite wird geladen...

Endstufe: Remote - Ähnliche Themen

1. Alles rund um Endstufen, Kabel und Subwoofer

Alles rund um Endstufen, Kabel und Subwoofer: von Alpine bis Zapco Auf dieser Seite wurden die Leistung von Endstufen gemessen. Wer also vor einem Kauf steht sollte mal nachprüfen was an...
  2. Wie schließe ich am besten 2x4 Ohm Subwoofer an eine Endstufe an ?

Wie schließe ich am besten 2x4 Ohm Subwoofer an eine Endstufe an ?: Habe zurzeit ein Subwoofer im Auto der ist gebrückt auf 300 WRMS. Der Sub selbst hat 250 WRMS, nun steht bei mir zuhause ein zweiter Sub rum mit...
  3. Endstufe richtig einstellen

Endstufe richtig einstellen: Wie Stelle ich diese ganzen Trennfrequenzen ein ? Das Problem ist , dass mein Radio auch eine Funktion hat und das man die Frequenzen da trennen...